A Clean & Simple Challenge

Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello! I recently discovered that SCS has been hosting Clean & Simple Challenges (CAS for short) every Monday. I don't know how I went 26 weeks without knowing about it. This week's challenge asks you to use stitching on your card.


I need to stock up on masculine cards, so I didn't want anything frilly in this card. I borrowed my wonderful sister-in-laws Out on a Limb stamp set. I have a feeling you'll be seeing a few more cards this week using this set before I give it back. The limbs on the gray portion are stamped with Versamark and the limb on the oval panel is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink. It showed up black in the picture. The sentiment really is black. I've been practicing my stitching lately, so this was a nice challenge. I've been really getting to know my sewing machine.

Hope you have a great day!


{From me to you}

Stamps: Out on a Limb, Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Going Gray, Whisper White (SU)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black (SU), Versamark
Accessories: Pewter Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Coluzzle, White Thread, Sewing Machine

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

JazzyH August 3, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Nice card! I love the color scheme.

Jennie August 4, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Love the pewter pearls! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP