A super simple card for today

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hey guys! I'm starting to settle into my new schedule with the kids being back in school (Colin is only half day). I wanted to do a clean and simple card today using today's color challenge at SCS. The colors were Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal, and Very Vanilla. The patterned paper I used was perfect for the challenge. I didn't have any Taken with Teal ink, so I used Night of Navy. I think this card is very boring, but I'd like to create it using brighter colors. I think it would change the whole feel. By the way, this card is a CASE of this card by Andrea Walford.


Also, I used this tutorial for faux threading the buttons. I love it! So easy!
Have a great day everyone!

{Super Simple Color Challenge Card}

Stamps: Friends til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla (SU)
Patterned Paper: Jean Blue (My Mind's Eye - 29th Street Martket)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU)
Accessories: Buttons (Walmart), Glue Dots, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Angie Cortes August 18, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Fabulous Card!! You did an awesome job with the color challenge!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP