Grateful for you friend...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello there! I have a super simple and sweet card for you today. I bought a heart shaped punch a couple months ago and I don't think I've used it once (although my 6 year old daughter loves to use it on everything). The base of this card is cream and so are the pearls. It may show up looking white in the photo. The embossed dots really brings a lot to this card without a lot of effort. So simple, but such a big impact. I love the narrow strips of stripes! This would be such an easy card to mass produce. Swap out the sentiment and add a snowflake punch instead of a heart and you could have this years Christmas card!


Enjoy your day! Hope you get to do something creative!

{Grateful for you friend...}

Stamps: Friends 'til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Cream, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler Paper Pack (K & Co)
Ink: Ruby Red (SU)
Accessories: Latte Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Foam Dimensionals

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Jane August 12, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

I love this card! The embossed card base makes all the difference! Good job on that one

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP