Flying High with Unity Stamps

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello! On Tuesday I told you all about Unity's 100% Happy Kit on sale at Paper Maniac and today I am here with a sample. I don't have any previous experience with Unity stamps, but I am happy (100% happy!) to report that they are awesome! There's a wide variety of images and sentiments that come with the kit and they stamp so CRISP!


For this card I CASEd the layout from this card by Jen del Muro. The colors for this card are a little wacky (at least to me). I started this card with the balloons. I wanted red, purple, and blue with green stems/strings. Once I had all that colored (the balloons are popped up on foam dimensionals) I built a background from their based on Jen's card.

Hope you have a great day!


{Flying High}

Stamps: 100% Happy (Unity)
Card Stock: Garden Green, Real Red, Lovely Lilac, Kraft, White (SU)
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Lovely Lilac, Real Red, Graden Green (SU)
Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack (SU), Silver Brads (Making Memories), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

JazzyH August 13, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

I love that stamp.

Jane August 15, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

What a fun card!
The colors actually go well together!Nice touch with adding the buttons.
I can't wait until i get my stamp set so that i can test them out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP