Two cards for Monday!!!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello and happy Monday! My little girl started her first day of 1st Grade today. She looked so cute this morning in her little princess and castle dress. This is her first year of all day school, so it may be quite the adjustment.


I have two cards for you today. The first one I made this morning and the second one I made a week or two ago. I decided to post them together since they use the same layout.

This first card uses Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge. I am a fan of all these colors, just not together. This was a tough one for me. Since there were so many bold colors, I wanted to use pink as my mail color and the purple and cranberry as accents.
And here is a card for a completely different occasion. Same layout, just a different color combo and embossing folder. I love this color combo!!!

Hope you have a great week & thanks for stopping by!


{A Note of Thanks}

Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding, Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Lovely Lilac (SU)
Accessories: Script Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Retired Cranberry Ribbon (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Gem Rhinestones (Michaels)

{Just a little something}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Aqua Mist, SS White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Snowflake Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Pearls (Michaels), Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

2Bis2DO August 10, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Simple and sweet, I love it.

amber August 10, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

i love both of those cards! the embossing creates such a classy look! great job!

Unknown August 12, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

both cards are Gorgeoua!

evgeers August 15, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

I love the aqua red color combo - I did grace's 4th birthday party in those shades and my hydrangeas were in red cups - it worked out! :) Thanks for sharing your talent - you are da bomb diggity new crafty gf! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP