Hey there, chickadee...

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hey there! I made today's card using the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I knew that the little chick from the Everyday Button Bits set would be just perfect for the circle panel. I used some Kiwi Kiss scraps. Wouldn't ya know it looks great with Papertrey's Ripe Avocado. I pulled out my twill tape for this card. It's one of those supplies that is very neglected by me. I do really enjoy using it though, so go figure! This card is 4.25" x 4.25".


Thanks for stopping by today!


{Hey there, chickadee}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory (SU), Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Designer Series (SU)
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Twill Tape (SU), Button (Walmart), Glue Dots, Scallop Circle Punch (SU), Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), Foam Dimensionals

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Selene Kempton August 24, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Stinkin cute Dana! I love that button!

Jane August 24, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Soooo cute!
I love that button bird, and all the greens!

Rose August 24, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Super cute card! Love your little birdie! Great job on the challenge ;)

The Other Patti Sue August 24, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

So very cute! Love the button!

Anonymous August 24, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Oh my this is my favorite of all the cards so far...just beautiful

Debbie Henderson August 24, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

This is so adorable, made me giggle! Love what you did with the button.

Jenny Gropp August 29, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

beyond cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP