Sending Birthday Wishes & Preschool

Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello guys and happy Monday! It's been super busy around here. Colin started his first day of preschool today. This is his 2nd year of preschool since he doesn't turn 5 until January. He slipped right back into the routine and did great.


Yesterday, I saw this card from Dawn McVey (the Halloween one) and was in LOVE! I had to CASE it, and FAST! I hope you can see that my sewing skills have vastly improved. I've been tinkering with the tension and stitch length and I *think* I may have it all figured out.
This card is pretty straight forward, but if you have any questions, leave it in the comments. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

{Sending Birthday Wishes}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White (Papertrey Ink) for the card base
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery (SU)
Accessories: Buttons (Stash), 1/3" Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Top Note Die (Sizzix for SU), Sewing Machine & Thread, Pink Floss (DMC), Pink Ribbon (Michaels)

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jane August 17, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Your little man looks like he's so excited!!!!
Great card! Love all the buttons and stitches on it!

Jenny Gropp August 22, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

Awww, what a cutie all ready for school!
Love this papertrey set and how you have used on so many cards-- I just got it and MUST ink it up!!!
I can't find your email addy -- will you email me privately -- jennygropp@comcast.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP