Sweet Baby Card

Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Friday!!! So glad the weekend is here. This card is a special request from my Mom. She needs a baby card for a girl that was just born a few days ago. I just received a package of goodies from Northridge Media and it included a pack of these stickers. Now, I'm not much of a sticker person, but these are too cute! I used the word "Sweet" and then stamped the letters for "BABY" with my Fresh Alphabet stamp set from Papertrey Ink.


Just look at that sparkle!
I even finished off the inside printing every thing off the computer and adding a couple of hearts from the sticker sheet.
Hope my Mom like it (and Addison too!). Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


{Sweet Baby}

Stamps: Fresh Alphabet (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pixie Pink (SU)
Accessories: Sweet Treats Stickers (Doodlebug Designs), Parakeet Green Brads (Bazzill Basics), Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Pink & Green Ribbons (Offray), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Foam Dimensionals, Computer & Printer

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Jennifer Meyer August 22, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Sweet tag Dana, what a delightful blog you have!

Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP