Another Out on a Limb Card

Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello there! Yes, I'm still having fun with this Out on a Limb set that I borrowed from my SIL, Carrie. I'm trying to get as much use out of it as I can before I have to give it back. I built a background on this card. First, I used reverse masking to make the moon and then stamped the branch and then the leaves. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the sky is sponged in blue and the lower portion in green (it looks white in the photo).
I hope you all have a great weekend planned! I really appreciate you stopping by!!!


{Out on a Limb Scenery}

Stamps: Out on a Limb (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive , Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Stampin' Sponge (SU), Satin Ribbon (Offray), Ripe Avocado Vintage Button (Papertrey Ink), Thread (DMC)

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Jane August 7, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

I really, really like your masking, and that you've left the moon white!
Lovely card!

JazzyH August 8, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Pretty

Handmade Creations by Stephanie August 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Beautiful Dana!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP