You're so sweet...

Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello there! I have a sweet and easy card for you today. This card is tiny (3" x 3.5"), just perfect for a gift tag. I love making these little gift tags on Monday's. Such a great way to boost your creativity after losing it over the weekend.


Well, for today's card I once again used some scraps from my stash of Kiwi Kiss patterned paper. I loved this pack and seriously only have a few scraps left. I am a very frugal scrapper, so when I buy something, I usually use it until it's gone. As you know, I love this stamp set (Everyday Button Bits from Papertrey Ink) and I'm determined to use every image. I'm almost there since I used the little apple stem and leaf. What a cute little card to put on top of a jar of homemade applesauce or apple cake.

Hope you have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow with a card for the Paper Maniac Grand Opening celebration!


{You're so sweet}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (SU), SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Patterns Pack (SU)
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: New Leaf Vintage Button (Papertrey Ink), Brown Floss (DMC), Stampin' Sponge (SU), Foam Dimensionals

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

kathie August 31, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Love this! Really. It's just so sweet!

Life Full of Sunflowers August 31, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Dana - this is wonderful. I love it. I recently did a project for a lady at work who wanted me to make 3x3 cards for her granddaughters and enjoyed making them - I had never made any that small and was amazed at how fun they can be.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP