A Note of Thanks...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello! Today's card uses the color challenge at SCS. The colors to use were red, kraft, and chocolate. I adore earthy colors, so this challenge was right up my alley! The flowers are stamped on kraft cardstock and then matted on chocolate. This card is simple and clean. I added a bow and then took it off. I think the flowers add so much interest that a bow is not needed. Also, check out my list of accessories! One item!
Hope you have a great day! The weather here has been amazing. Fall is coming!



{A Note of Thanks}

Stamps: Friends 'til the End (Papertrey Ink), Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink), Kraft (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red (SU)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP