Best Wishes with Butterflies

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It felt so great to finally have a chance to play around with my scrapping stuff. I've had my head buried in my computer working on the blog layout. I really want my cards to be the focus of my blog and want to highlight them the best I can. Thank you for bearing with me as I try to figure all this out.


This card was pretty simple. I've been watching the Thinking Inking video series from Jennifer McGuire over at Two Peas in a Bucket and have been learning a lot. See those butterflies? They were dipped in VersaMark and then clear embossed. I would have never thought to do this before watching the videos. I love the effect.
Thanks for stopping by today!!


{Best Wishes Butterflies}

Stamps: Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Cream, Not Quite Navy (SU)
Patterned Paper: Jean Blue Paper (My Minds Eye)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU), VersaMark
Accessories: Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Clear Embossing Powder (SU), Glue Dots, Corner Rounder Punch, Pearls (Kaiser Craft)


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

The Ossege Family July 1, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

That looks so cool!

How do you dip the butterfly in versamark, since it's on an ink pad?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP