A Stitched Flourish Card

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hey guys! I bought a pack of these In Stitch'z Flourish Templates by Bazzill Basics last week and couldn't wait any longer to use them. They are really cool. I think stitching is so relaxing. There's just something about it. I don't think I'm 100% happy with this card, but I'm not sure what it needs. Any ideas?


Well, hope you are having a great day!


{A Stitched Flourish Card}

Stamps: Friends 'Til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White (Papertrey Ink), Basic Black (SU)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie (Basic Grey)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: In Stitch'z Flourish Template (Bazzill Basics), White Floss (DMC), Paper Piercer, Needle
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP