A Mojo Monday Card

Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow! I totally did not realize how long it's been since I posted something. I guess I was just enjoying my family a little too much. Nah, I don't think there is a too much when it comes to family.


My card for today uses this week's Mojo Monday Sketch. Making this card really did bring back my mojo. In case you can't read the sentiment, it says "you brighten my day". I thought that was the perfect sentiment for such a bright and cheery card.
Blog Update: I have added two new features to my blog. The first is a Dana's Dabbling Studio Facebook page where you can become a fan of my blog. The second is a "share" feature where you can share my blog posts on Digg, Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, etc. You can find this feature at the bottom of each blogpost. I'm trying to improve my blog a little at a time. Thanks for hanging in there while I try out some new things.


{you brighten my day}

Stamps: Thoughtful Florals (Verve Stamps)
Card Stock: Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Green Galore (SU)
Accessories: Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Clear Gem Rhinestone Stickers (Martha Stewart), Green Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals, Button, Pink Floss (DMC), Coluzzle, Scallop Circle Punch (SU)
Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue June 8, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

So cute, Love the butterfly!

Stacey Schafer June 8, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

so adorable!

Mitzi Koons June 8, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Adorable! I love those colors!

Carrie June 8, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Beautiful card! Love the color combination you used.

Patti MacLeith June 9, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

I love the card. The butterfly is so cute!

GreetingCardBusiness4U June 9, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

wow! what a sweet and lovely card! thumbs up for u!

Terri Trotter Earley June 9, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Love how you let your dsp shine! Fun bling and butterfly as well. Wonderful job with the mojo monday sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Beth aka BR-T June 9, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

This card is simply stunning! BR-T

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP