I {heart} U

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello!  I just got back from a trip to Archiver's.  It's a good hour away, so I don't get there very often.  I can't wait to play with all my goodies.  So many fun embellies and punches.  


Anyway, I made this card yesterday.  It's supposed to be a love card, but it sorta looks like a Valentine's Day card.  The largest heart is popped up on dimensionals then I took some Crystal Effects to it to make it all shiny.  
So simple, but I love simple!

{I {heart} You}

Stamps: Fresh Alphabet, Around & About Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Paper Piercer, White Pen (Gelly Roll), Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Foam Dimensional

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP