A card for Evie...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello! So glad you stopped by today. I couldn't decide what kind of card to make today, so I thought I would get ahead on some birthday cards. This card is for my friend Susan's daughter. She will be 5 and I know kids love anything personalized. I love these letter stickers. They are so sparkly! This card has a lot of depth. I hope you can see that in the below picture.
Have a great day!!!



{A Card for Evie}

Card Stock: Basic Black (SU)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Top Note Sizzix Die (SU), Pink Ribbon (Offray), Green Glitter Stickers (Making Memories), Foam Dimensionals

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

The Ossege Family June 10, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

I just love this card!!! The colors, the black background really makes them pop. I love the glitter letters. I think I have to go copy this one, it's too cute not too!

Tomorrow, the chicks are suppose to hatch. We'll keep you posted :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP