Wonderful Friend

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hey guys! We had such a busy weekend that I just had to relax yesterday. But I'm back today with a new card to share. I'm really in love with this butterfly punch from Martha Stewart. It's the perfect size for cards. I would have never of thought to put red and pink on the same card, but this really works with this paper. Sorry about the shadows on my card. I could not get an angle without them.


Have a wonderful day!!!


{Wonderful Friend}

Stamps: Friends til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Pattern Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Coluzzle, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Foam Dimensionals, Pearls (Michaels), Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP