Raspberry Suite Challenge #10

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm so glad I was able to participate in Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge before it was over. I know my colors don't match exactly, but it's pretty darn close. On my last trip to Archiver's I picked up the flower felt as well as the pearls. They are from a company called Kaiser Craft. They are new to me, but I'm loving their stuff. So affordable too. They even have a blog.


Be sure to check back later for my card for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.

Have a lovely day!!


{Thanks}

Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Cream (SU)
Ink: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Daisy Chain Fozz Felt (Kaiser), Pearls (Kaiser), Scallop Edge Punch (SU)

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

The Ossege Family June 25, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE IT! So pretty, sophisticated, simple!

Susan June 25, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Great card - it was worth your trip to Archivers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP