Andy's Graduation Card

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello! I have a graduation party coming up this weekend and of course I don't have a card in my stash. This is a quick card I made this morning. I wanted to keep it clean, simple, and masculine. I like how the diamonds sort of look like graduation caps.


I hope you are all having a great day! I'm having dinner with my girlfriends tonight and I can't wait. Such a busy week though!

{Andy's Graduation Card}

Stamps: Congratulations (Studio G), Fresh Alphabet (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Basic Black, Basic Gray (SU)
Ink: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Diamond in the Rough Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), New Leaf Top Notch Twill Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Foam Dimensionals

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

The Ossege Family June 17, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

I really like this card, very masculine!!! I like the red card in the latest post too!

Guess what!!! Jenny is having TWINS!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP