My Fabulous Friend

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I saw this card on Andrea Walford's blog a few days ago and knew I had to CASE it. I changed the size from a square card to a standard A2 card size. The papers and colors are different as well. The card base is Lavender Moon and Spring Rain from Papertrey Ink and Close to Cocoa from Stampin Up. The stamps I used are from the set Friends til the End and stamped on Sweet Blush both from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is stamped using Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin Up and the all the edges are inked as well. I used a white pen to outline the circles instead of piercing and I also left off some embellishments.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this card!

{My Fab Friend}

Stamps: Friends til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Lavender Moon, Spring Rain, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink), Close to Cocoa (SU)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler Designer Paper Pack (K & Co)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Green & Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), Clear Gem Sticker (Martha Stewart), Coluzzle, Circle Punch, White Pen (Gelly Roll), Foam Dimensionals, Stampin Sponge (SU)

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Sara June 24, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

What a great card, TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP