Father's Day Gift Card Holders

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello! I want to start off with some exciting news. I am the Friday Featured Stamper on the DRS Designs Blog tomorrow. I will have three cards to share using there stamps. I'm so excited!!!


Well, I desperately needed to make these gift card holders for Father's Day. We are celebrating tomorrow night and I plan on spending most of tomorrow baking.
The template for these cards came from Kristina Werner on this post. It folds like a matchbook. You start with a piece of 8.5" x 3" card stock and score 1.5" from one end and 3" from the other end and then fold.
I really wanted to use wood grain paper, but I don't have any paper or wood grain stamps. I opened a Microsoft Word document and searched for "wood" . I found a picture of wood grain, enlarged it and printed it on Creamy Caramel card stock. I think it goes perfectly with those screw brads.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good rest of your day!

{Father's Day Gift Card Holders}

Stamps: Friends Til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Creamy Caramel (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Daiquiri Thickers (American Crafts), Screw Brads (Michaels), Woodgrain Image (Microsoft Word), Black Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray)

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

thescrapmaster June 18, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Very pretty holders. What a great idea!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP