There's No One Like You Friend...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey guys! I made this card over the weekend since I knew I would be too busy today to make a card. I saw this card (or similar cards) in several places. It's one of the example cards that came with the PDF from the Friends Til the End Quick Kit at Papertrey Ink. This was such an easy card to make. It would be a great card to make if you needed a bunch. Just make sure you use your heat gun on the white ink after stamping. No smears here!


Have a great day!


{there's no one like you FRIEND}

Stamps: Friends til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Whisper White, Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray)

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Betty Meyskens June 18, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Great card - you did a superb job. Love the red with white. I just might have to look up that PDF at Papertrey.

Sara June 19, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

I LOVE the red & white...beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP