A {From Our Home to Your Home} Card...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010


Hello!  I've had a bit of a crazy week.  I made this card yesterday for the Mojo Monday challenge, but didn't get around to posting it until right now.  My little guy has strep throat.  On top of that, I've been making exercise a priority.  I've been hitting the treadmill before I let myself have any craft time.  So that's why I'm so late.  I took Colin to the doctor, picked up his prescription, popped in a movie for the little guy and hopped on the treadmill.  Yada, yada, yada!

Enough about me, let's talk about my card!  This card uses some snowflake masking tape that I talked about in this post a few weeks ago.  I added some bling to the snowflake centers.  I don't know what is up with my bow.  I tied it so many times, and it still looks wonky.  You probably can't tell in the photo, but there is a skinny strip of brown card stock underneath the ribbon.  
I really love how the these two stamps look layered together.  The rhinestone on the tree ties in with the rhinestones on the snowflakes, making it all cohesive.  


Have a great day!
{From Our Home to Your Home}
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Chocolate Chip (SU) 
Ink: Chestnut Roan, Dark Brown (Colorbox)
Accessories: Snowflake Packaging Tape (Michaels), Foam Dimensionals, Rhinestones (Michaels), Gingham Ribbon, Button, Glue Dots, Twine

Bookmark and Share 

5 comments:

Being Mrs Miles November 4, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

After seeing your card I need to go find a stamp like that! I really like your design and color choices. Festive but understated at the same time - tasteful I guess would be the word. I'm impressed!

Unknown November 4, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

luv kraft and red. luv your design. luv that you're exercising. luv.

Jen Carter November 5, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

This is gorgeous! I love the red snowflakes on kraft! I'm going to have to go look at your other post about the tape! Very pretty card!!

Romaine November 7, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

I love the colour combo, kinda rustic and yet elegant!

Julee (Vervegirl) November 9, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Just gorgeous. Love those snowflakes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP