A {Celebrate Your Day} Card...

Friday, November 19, 2010


Hello & Happy Friday!!!  I'm so glad the weekend is almost here.  We've had a busy week and I can't wait to unwind tonight with my family and a big bowl of chili.  Anyway, here's my card for today!  I just love these papers!  They are Be-Loved by My Mind's Eye.  

Sorry this is so short, but this card is pretty straight forward.  I hope you all have a great weekend!  See you tomorrow for the OCC Challenge.
{Celebrate Your Day}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Warm Red, Rose Coral (Colorbox) 
Accessories: Yellow Satin Ribbon (Offray), Button, Floss, Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Edge Distresser
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP