Paper Maniac Thursday - Back to Basics!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hello!  This week the Paper Maniac DT and I are going back to basics-- Basic Grey!  I love Basic Grey so this was an easy one.  I chose to use the Manila Basics 6 x 6 paper pad.  I love all the patterns in this collection, they are easy to pair with other papers.  I wanted to see if I could make a card using only neutral papers, and I think it turned out pretty good and I love the pop of blue.   

Here's another view of the card to give you a perspective on the dimension.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!
{Your Kindness has Touched my Heart}
Card Stock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Basics Manila (Basic Grey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), Prussian Blue (Colorbox)
Accessories: Light Blue Ribbon, Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Oval Nesties (Spellbinders), Foam Dimensionals, Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Clear Rhinestones (Michaels)
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP