A {Thank You} Card...

Monday, November 15, 2010


 
Hello!  I hope you all are having a great Monday.  Mine is good so far, but I have a busy day ahead so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.  My card today is for this week's CPS Sketch.  I received some new papers on Friday, so this is is my first card using Be-Loved by My Mind's Eye.  I love the shabby chic colors and designs.  
There's a lot of layers on this card.  I love the mix and of all the patterns.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll see you back here tomorrow!!!
{Thank You}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Melon Berry, Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Warm Red, Rose Coral (Colorbox)
Accessories: Heart Punches (Paper Shapers), Coluzzle Circle Cutter, Edge Distresser, Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

6 comments:

Hanne November 15, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Wonderful card with a beautiful layout:)

Linda Beeson November 16, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

I love everything about your card! The colors and those neat hearts and GREAT use of the CPS sketch.

Lea L. November 17, 2010 at 12:19 AM  

This is very pretty! I love the dimension and sweet sentiment square! Great job with CPS 193! ♥♥♥

Nichole Loe November 19, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

What a great card! I love patterns, and the hearts!

Stacy's Paper Crafts November 20, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Very nice! I really like the frayed edges of the circle, great card!

Kristii November 20, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

absolutely beautiful!!! I totally love the dimension and texture you created!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP