Clear & Simple Stamps - November 2010 Release

Monday, November 1, 2010


Hi there friends!  It's the first day of November and that means a new SOTM from Clear & Simple Stamps!!!  This month's SOTM is called Happy Fall.  This set is so versatile, it can be used any time of the year.  I'm so happy I can finally share my projects with you.  You all know I'm not much of a colorer, but I had so much fun creating different color combinations with these leaves. 

Without further ado, here is Happy Fall:
And here is just one of the cards I made with this set.  I took the non-traditional route with this card.  Instead of building a scene, I used the large leaf image along with the tree top to create a collage of sorts with circles.  
I used Perfect Little Black Dress ink for all my stamping, then I colored in the images with markers.  There's a lot of dimension to this card.  I scattered orange rhinestones and brown buttons for added interest.  
The sentiment uses a smaller leaf images and is popped up on dimensionals as well.  I love all the negative space on this card.  Very clean and simple.

We are also debuting a new color!  This month's color story is A Clean Slate.  This new color is also available today in card stock, ribbonink, re-inkers and buttons as well as the Copic Trio Bundle (pictured below).
Thanks so much for dropping by today.  I've really enjoyed working with this set and I know you will too.  Stay tuned for more cards using this set throughout the month.


Have a great day!
{Happy Fall}
Ink: Perfect Little Black DressVintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Orange Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Espresso Your Style ButtonsFoam Dimensionals, Circle Punches, Markers
Bookmark and Share 

3 comments:

Bonita Rose November 1, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

oh wow.. love love this card!!!!!!

Basement Stamper November 1, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

I love what you did with this card, the different colored leaves are so pretty!

Jen Carter November 5, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

What a fun card! I love the way you used the leaves on the circles! Fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP