Another CSN Store Review!

Thursday, November 18, 2010


Hey guys!  A while back I was contacted by CSN Stores to do a review here on my blog.   I had so much fun doing it that I'm super excited that they want me to do it again.  This couldn't have come at a better time of year, but I don't know if I want to get something indulgent for myself or to buy Christmas gifts.  There are just too many choices.  CSN Stores have over 200 online stores.  So far I've bought a mandoline for cutting veggies and my last purchase was 400 thread count sheets in dark chocolate brown.  They are so luxurious!  I got a great deal on them since they were a returned item.  Someone returned them because they didn't like the color so my package was unopened and brand spanking new!  So many choices, from kitchenware to children's luggage, I'm gonna have a hard time picking out just one thing. But it'll be fun too.  I'll keep you posted!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP