A {Giving Thanks} Card...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Hello!  I'm so excited to share another card with you using Happy Fall by Clear & Simple Stamps.  This is such a versatile set.  Here I made a Thanksgiving card.  I used some lovely autumnal papers and then stamped the tree top and bottom using Versamark with some gold embossing powder.  I just love the end result.  
The perimeter of the card is sponged in brown ink.  I added some gold brads as an accent.  I don't know if you've had the pleasure of using ribbon from Clear & Simple Stamps, but if you haven't you should give it a try.  It is so luxurious!!!  It's double sided satin.  That means you don't have to worry about flipping your ribbon so the matte side doesn't show.  I know what a pain that is and I love not having to ever worry about that with this ribbon.  

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful day!
{Giving Thanks}
Patterned Paper: Indian Summer (Basic Grey)
Ink: Versamark, Espresso Your Style 
Accessories: Creamsicle Cardigan RibbonGold Brads, Stampin Sponge, Gold Embossing Powder (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Oval Nesties (Spellbinders)

Bookmark and Share 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP