OCC Challenge - Color Challenge

Saturday, November 13, 2010


Hello and Happy Saturday!!!  I have this week's Our Creative Corner challenge to share with you.  This week is a color challenge.  You can see the colors to the left.  These colors are really warm and I thought this card would be easy.  But, I really struggled with it.  I like the overall look of my card, but I really with I could shuffle the colors around.

I used a scoring board to create the diamond panel.  Once all the lines were scored, I folded the cardstock and sponged the edge.  When I was done I just flatted out the panel and adhered it to the rust card stock.  The little blue circles came from a small hole punch (1/8" I think) and they are glued down using a drop of liquid glue.  
Make sure you check out all of the design team samples at Our Creative Corner.  Make some time and get crafty with us this weekend.


Have a great day!
{Thank You}
Stamps: Thank You (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip (SU), Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Scoring Board (Martha Stewart), Stampin' Sponge, 1/8" Hole Punch, Circle Punch (SU)
Bookmark and Share 

4 comments:

Lori Rider November 13, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Great card, Dana - the scoring with the added punch dots is my favorite part! It's all very rich looking and awesome!

Nicki November 13, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Such a fab fall card - loving the colors!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie November 14, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Very cool technique, Dana! Wonderful texture and super idea with the hole punch. Beautiful work with this color challenge!

Hanne November 15, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Lovely card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP