Paper Maniac Thursday - Anything But a Card

Thursday, November 4, 2010


Hello!  Today is Paper Maniac Thursday!!!  This week on the Paper Maniac Blog the theme is ABC, which stands for Anything But a Card.  I think I copped out a bit since I technically did make a card, but they are "place-cards"!

I made four place cards, one for each member of my family.  The kids have already had fun using these at dinner.  They are going to be making their own versions for Thanksgiving this year, for many more people.   

My place cards are made from a piece of 5.5" x 3.5" kraft card stock folded in half.  I attached some scraps of patterned paper from Apple Cider by Imaginisce.  I used a computer and printer for the names.  The font I used is called "Sketchy Times".  Under the names I stamped, for lack of a better word, a separator.  I positioned my Labels 9 Spellbinders Die exactly where I wanted it and ran it through my Cuttlebug. I sponged the edges with brown ink and then trimmed off the lower half of the die before attaching it to the base.  
Next I added a light green rhinestone and some orange floss.  Lastly I rounded the bottom edges.  Repeat three more times!!!  

I hope you enjoyed today's ABC!  
{Thanksgiving Place Cards}
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Cream
Patterned Paper: Apple Cider (Imaginisce)
Ink: Chestnut Roan (Colorbox), Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Light Green Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Orange Floss (DMC), Stampin' Sponge, Corner Rounder Punch, Computer & Printer
Bookmark and Share 

1 comments:

Dorcas November 4, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

love these! These are a must this thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP