A {Christmas Greetings} Card...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010


Oh my, I feel so behind.  I have such a busy week and just didn't feel like doing anything yesterday.  Do you ever have those days?  I did get a lot done already today, so that's good.


My card for today uses this week's CPS Sketch.  Their sketches are always so clean and simple and that's why I gravitate to them every week.  I used some specialty paper on my card.  I hope you can see that in the photos.  The cream paper that is embossed with snowflakes is pearl-y and smooth.  


The sentiment panel is a thin strip of card stock that I slid into a circle punch to get the rounded edges.  Love that trick!


Have a great day!
{Christmas Greetings}
Stamps: Holiday Home (Stampendous)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy, Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Pearl MetallicCardstock
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Warm Red (Colorbox)
Accessories: Snowflake Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Circle Punch, Edge Distresser, Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

7 comments:

Jacilynn November 24, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

love love this CAS card. super cute

Tenia Nelson November 25, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Gorgeous!!!!

Linda Beeson November 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

This is wonderful! The simple white with red is stunning as is the embossed piece. LOVE how you used the CPS sketch.

Julia Aston November 26, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

what a great CAS design - love the embossed snowflakes!

Helen F. November 28, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Fabulous CAS card done in this beautiful color combo, Dana!

Unknown November 29, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Simple and elegant, so very pretty!! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor December 6, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Hey Dana! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP