An {Autumn Blessings} Card...

Monday, November 8, 2010


I'm so thankful I had a card already made to share with you today.  My daughter had a stomach virus last week and I caught it yesterday.  I practically spent the whole day in bed, which means my house is an absolute disaster area, and we're having company tomorrow.  I have so much to do and I'm definitely not 100% yet.    
So, the card I'm sharing today uses the November SOTM, Happy Fall from Clear & Simple Stamps.  I created a little scene on my card.  The leaves are colored with red, yellow, and orange markers.  The tree trunk is paper pieced with brown card stock.  I used a rick-rack die for the grass and stamped some acorns and a squirrel.  The kraft card base is dry embossed with a distressed stripes embossing folder. 

And here is a close-up so you can see the dimension.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Later this week I'll have some photos of my studio.  My husband painted the accent wall and hung up a few organizational items yesterday.  All that's left is the shelves and then putting everything back on my desk.  


Have a great day!
{Autumn Blessings}
Accessories: Markers, Stampin Sponge, Foam Dimensionals, Rick-Rack Die (Papertrey Ink), Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

Bookmark and Share 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP