Paper Maniac Thursday - Give Thanks!

Thursday, November 25, 2010


Happy Thanksgiving!!!  In keeping with this week's theme on the Paper Maniac Blog, I made a Thanksgiving card.  One of my favorite kinds of cards to make involve punching shapes and arranging them on a card.  I love the mix of patterns and prints that come in the Hippy Girl paper pad by Kaiser Craft.  I sprinkled the circle punches with some light purple rhinestones for some extra bling.  The sentiment is a sticker from SRM Press.  The whole sheet is fall/Thanksgiving.  The sentiment along the top is a sticker as well.

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving full of friends, family, and delicious food!  I am thankful for you everyday and how much I am touched by all your thoughtful comments and those that of you that stop by and visit.  Have a wonderful day!
{Give Thanks}
Card Stock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink) 
Ink: Chestnut Roan (Colorbox)
Accessories: Light Purple Rhinestones (Kaiser  Craft), Circle Punch (SU), Give Thanks Sticker (SRM Press)
Bookmark and Share 

1 comments:

JenE November 25, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving Dana! Great card...colorful, simple, but oh so nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP