OCC Challenge - Tag, You're It!

Saturday, November 27, 2010


 Hello!  I'm here bright and early with a new challenge from Our Creative Corner.  This one is particularly fun and got me right in the holiday spirit.  The challenge is to make a tag.  Fun, right?  It does not need to be a holiday theme, it could be for anything.  


For my tag, I chose to use a cream and red color scheme.  The patterned paper is from Be-Loved by My Mind's Eye.  I've been using that a lot lately.  I also used a spiral notebook die from Papertrey Ink as well as an oval and a labels 9 nestabilities die. I attached the tag to the handle on the bag by threading the rope through one of the center holes in the paper, then I also taped the tag to the bag to make sure it wasn't going anywhere.  
I hope you have time to play in this fun challenge.  Head on over to Our Creative Corner and check out all the variations of tags we came up with.  Have a great weekend!!!
{Joy to the World Tag}
Stamps: Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Oval & Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart), Stampin' Sponge, Button, Red Floss (DMC), Spiral Notebook Die (Papertrey Ink), Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft)
Bookmark and Share 

4 comments:

Wendy J. November 27, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

Dana, I totally love this tag! (It reminds me of a Dawn McVey item.) It's absolutely fantastic and perfect in every way!

Lori Rider November 27, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Fabulous tag, Dana! I love the cream and red together, and the snowflake and rhinestones are the perfect accents! Awesome job!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie November 27, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

This is absolutely gorgeous, Dana!! Love that MME paper and the die cuts work perfectly here. The rhinestones are a wonderful finishing touch.

Pauline November 28, 2010 at 2:43 AM  

Love all the layers on your tag, and the bright colours, it makes me feel all festive and jolly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP