Paper Maniac Thursday - Echo Park

Thursday, November 18, 2010


Hello!  This week the Paper Maniac DT and I are focusing on Echo Park.  Echo Park offers collections of 12 x 12 patterned papers.  I haven't seen a collection that I haven't adored.  Today I chose to use the Life is Good collection. The little house is cut out from a sheet of image panels.  The swirl is a sticker that comes with the collection as well.  I only used part of the sticker and cut it off at the edges with scissors. 

For my sentiment, I cut a slit in the house panel and punched a hole at the top and bottom.  Then I slid a thin piece of patterned paper through the slit and adhered that paper to the back of the house panel.  This card is also for this week's Sketch Challenge at SCS.

Have a great day!
{Congrats}
Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Life is Good (Echo Park)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Clear Rhinestones (Michaels), Foam Dimensionals, Circle Punch, Stampin' Sponge
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP