CC186 - So Thankful

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I very rarely participate in the Color Challenges at SCS because I never have all 3 colors. Thankfully this week was different. The colors for today's challenge are Baja Breeze, Really Rust, and Chocolate Chip. I didn't have Baja Breeze, but I had a scrap piece of patterned paper that was close to Tempting Turquoise, so I just sponged a little brown over it to mute it a little. The Natural's Ivory card stock is also sponged with brown. You can't tell from the picture, but the pumpkin is embossed in black. I colored it in with watercolor pencils.

This card is a CASE from a 'Close to my Heart' ad from the October issue of PaperCrafts. I couldn't find an online picture so I just snapped one from the magazine.

Have a lovely rest of your day!

{So Thankful}
Stamps: Pumpkin (Michaels $1)
Card Stock: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory (SU)
Patterned Paper: Polka Dot Blue (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), Versamark
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, AquaPainter, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Midnight Black Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Vintage Typewriter Alphabet Stickers (Miss Elizabeth's)

1 comments:

Anonymous October 7, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

love your cards!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP