Happy Saturday!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sorry this post is so short. The kids are down for nap/quite-time and I seriously need a nap as well. We had a great time with friends last night, but I had to get up too early this morning.

This card is pretty straight forward. I used my new Guide Lines set. It's so much fun to play around with. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

PS. Thanks for hanging in there with me this week while I was selling my stamp sets. (Only 3 sets left). I know what a pain it is to scroll through all that to get to the good stuff. Thanks!

Stamps: Guide Lines, Mixed Messages (PaperTrey Ink)
Card Stock: Pixie Pink, Going Gray (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU), Versamark
Accessories: Ribbon (Offray), Dimensionals, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp)


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP