Happy Birthday to You!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It seems like January-July we have a ton of birthdays in our family. Then the rest of the year we only have about one a month until January. Anyway, I had this idea for a card using the JustRite Stamper and the next kid's birthday I could think of was my son, Colin, whose birthday isn't until January! It can't hurt to be ahead of schedule! This card is pretty straight forward. I added the white brads as an afterthought and had to pierce through five layer! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

PS. I figured out how to reply to your comments! I love your comments and will try to respond to them all even if it is just to say "Thank You". Just make sure you list your email address when you leave a comment.

Stamps: Ice Cream Cone (Michaels $1), JustRite Stamper w/ Small Letters
Card Stock: More Mustard (SU)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts- Celebration Series
Ink: Brilliant Blue Marker (SU)
Accessories: White Brads, Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainter, Dimensionals (SU)

1 comments:

The Mullens September 4, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

Very cute! Had a great time at Carrie's Saturday and I'm looking forward to the next get together. You truly inspire me with your art. Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP