I am sooo bored...

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am bored out of my mind tonight so I thought I would post this really cool card I made earlier this week. This is the first time I've used two images together to make a pattern using Guide Lines from PaperTrey Ink. Just think how cool it would be when you use two colors. I was not super precise when stamping, but your mistakes get camouflaged in the overall pattern. You gotta love that!

This card is really different than most of my cards. It has NO layers and only one ink color. If you've visited my blog before, you know this is one of my favorite color combos.
Well, I hope your night is more exciting than mine. My husband returns from a trip to Dale Hollow tomorrow. So tonight, I'm just blog hopping and watching HGTV. Take care!

Stamps: Guide Lines & Butterfly Kisses (PaperTrey Ink)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (PaperTrey Ink)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray)

1 comments:

Gina Lindsay September 20, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

I like it a lot. I have never thought of using two stamps from that set.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP