New JustRite Goodies

Monday, September 29, 2008

We had a super busy weekend. Two family reunions and a Fall Festival at Halle's school. All of this while being in a Benadryl coma. My allergies have been horrible this year.

Anyway, I received a few JustRite goodies over the weekend. I am now the proud owner of the Special Occasions Monogram Stamper Kit, Damask Borders, and Medium and Large Numbers Set. The kit is great! It comes with a wooden stamper that is sooo easy to use. If you are stamping the same thing over and over, I would use the self inking stamper. But in this case, I just needed one of this image, so the wooden one was perfect.

As you can tell from my card that I didn't waste any time getting acquainted with my new stamps. I used one of the Damask Borders with the letter G from the Special Occasions font.

Here is a close-up of the monogram. I wanted to make sure you saw the pearls that give this a really "classy" look.

Have a great day everyone!


{Damask Monogrammed G}
Stamps: Special Occasion Letter G, Damask Border (JustRite)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Stampers Select White (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Pattern & Pink (Basic Grey 6x6 paper pack- Sultry collection)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Pearls, Coluzzle, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Brown Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Corner Rounder Punch, Foam Tape

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP