WT#185 Totally Charmed!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today's "ways to use it" challenge was to use -you guessed it, a CHARM! I've had this charm in my embellishment drawer for well over a year now. Scott's grandma had hip replacement surgery this morning, so I decided to make this a 'get well' card. I sewed the charm to the ribbon with a needle and thread. This is yet again a one layered card. They are just so fun and easy!

Tonight is PaperTrey Ink's monthly Blog Hop. I will be posting my project tonight at 5:00 est., so be sure to check back later. This month's challenge was all about the holiday and handmade gifts. I know you'll love my little ensemble. See you tonight!


{Totally Charmed Get Well}

Stamps: Remember, Mixed Messages (PaperTrey Ink)
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory (SU)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Butterfly Charm (Walmart), Brown Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Needle, Thread

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP