What a crazy few days that was!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well, if you are wondering why I haven't posted in a few days, it's because we have not had power since Sunday afternoon! Who would have thought that hurricane Ike could have such an impact in the Greater Cincinnati area??? We did get our power back last night so I've been busy getting caught up on laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, etc. We were pretty lucky though because some won't get their power back until the weekend. I think over 900,000 customers were without power. The kids have been off school these last two days. It's been really fun keeping them occupied without power =)

Way back on Sunday morning (when we still had power) I made this card. I was pretty uninspired so I checked out the Sunday challenge on Splitcoast. I think I've only participated in the Featured Stamper challenge one other time. The basic challenge is that they pick a stamper to feature and we all look at their gallery and pick a card to CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone). You have to change at least 2 elements. Here is the card I picked from the featured stamper, Lazy Lizard. You have to look close the see the Mosaic Embossing I used on the white card base. Take care!



Stamps: Remember (PaperTrey Ink)

Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (PaperTrey Ink), Real Red (SU)
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Green Galore (SU)
Accessories: Black Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Mosaic Embossing Folder & Cuttlebug, Dimensionals

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP