JustRite for me!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hey guys! Today is the last day for submissions for the JustRite Stampin' Champion contest. Needless to say, I've been busy. I made quite a few things that I will be sharing with you over the coming days. This particular card was inspired by this card by Dawn McVey. I love all of Dawn's bows. I used the JustRite Stamper, but just the center letters. I sketched the shape around the letters and cut them out. Thanks for looking! See you tomorrow!

Stamps: JustRite Monogram Stamper
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Sultry series)
Ink: Pixie Pink (SU)
Accessories: Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Taupe Ribbon (Michaels), Corner Rounder Punch

1 comments:

Jennifer September 6, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

I *love* this card, especially the way you did the monogram. I may have to CASE that using my JustRite stamper. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP