Life is Good!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here's a quick card I made this morning using my JustRite Monogram Stamper. I find it very hard to make masculine cards. This one is definitely no-frills. I bought the golf ball stamp at Michael's a year or so ago for $1. I love those $1 stamps. Thanks for taking the time to visit today. I'll be posting some pictures from our busy weekend shortly.


Stamps: Golf Ball (Studio G, Michael's $1), Peaceful Wishes (SU), JustRite Monogram Stamper w/ small letters
Card Stock: More Mustard (SU)
Patterned Paper: Stripes & Red (Basic Grey, Cupcake series)
Ink: Brilliant Blue (SU), Versamark
Accessories: Dimensionals, Scissors, Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainter

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP