Stella Rose

Friday, September 5, 2008

I am so in love with Basic Grey! It is so easy to mix and match their papers. I am really attracted to American Crafts papers, but I find they are hard to use more than one patterned page at time. So, I have a lot of American Crafts paper lying around. I can't wait to go to Archiver's to replenish my supply.

Well, here is a card using two sheets of Basic Grey paper from the Stella Rose collection. The rose was cut out of one page. The edges of the flower are curled up for a 3-d effect and I used stickles to make the petals and leaves sparkly! My pictures are a little dark because it is dark and rainy here. Not that I mind, we really need rain.
You may have noticed that I have started adding my name to my images. I've always wanted to do this but the program I was using didn't offer this as a feature. I use Picasa from Google because it works great and it's FREE. Anywho, Google just released Picasa 3 a few days ago. It is awesome and still FREE! You can download it here. Have a wonderful weekend!

Stamps: None
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory, Close to Cocoa (SU)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey- Stella Rose
Ink: None
Accessories: Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP