LSC186 Happy Friday!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I have really been a challenge junkie this week. I love doing challenges because they guide you in a direction, any direction. It's sometimes overwhelming when you don't have a plan. So many stamps, so many colors, so many pretty things! I know you know what I mean! Well, the "limited supply challenge" today was very specific as to what your card needed to include (or not include!). Here's the requirements:

  • Participants had to use White or Vanilla as the MAIN color
  • Second color had to be black, brown, or gray
  • Finally, you had to choose ONE other color
  • Limit yourself to three layers
  • No patterned paper, no background stamps
  • You can only use one image stamp, one sentiment stamp and you can only stamp it once and it must be on white
  • Embellishments,punches, and embossing were fine, but no distressing

Obviously I chose to use white, black, and red. The little stamp in the corner says "You're too kind". I have now officially used all of my "new" cuttlebug embossing folders and I really LOVE them. They add so much texture and interest.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! The weather here is perfect. A far cry from the wind storm last week. We still have about 130,000 customers without power in the tri-state area! We were definitely lucky to have only been without power for a day and a half. Okay, I'll stop rambling! Have a good one!

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes (SU), Mixed Messages (PaperTrey Ink)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (PaperTrey Ink), Real Red, Basic Black (SU)
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Black Brads (Making Memories), Flower Punch (EK Success), Dimensionals, Stripes Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP