WT#184 Silhouettes

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today's "ways to use it" challenge was all about silhouettes. You just needed to use them in your card. It was pretty easy picking an image since I don't have very many silhouette stamps. I haven't used my Flower Trio stamp in a while. Whenever I use this stamp, I have to add some bling to the flower centers. I know my neighbors got a good laugh watching my card blow away right as I was taking the picture. I got quite a few good shots of it lying face down-LOL! I do think it's worth the effort though. That natural light makes all the difference. Take care!

Stamps: Flower Trio (Autumn Leaves), Mixed Messages (PaperTrey Ink)
Card Stock: So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Naturals Ivory (SU)
Patterned Paper: lavender scraps
Ink: Mellow Moss, Lovely Lilac (SU)
Accessories: Rhinestones (Me & My Big Ideas), Green Gingham Ribbon (Offray), Diamond Rough Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Dimensionals

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP