Yay, Two Cards Today!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I feel so bad about my lack of posting, I decided to post two cards today. I've had an allergy headache since Saturday!! I'm finally going to break down and get some Claritan today. Tylenol is just not cutting it, plus I have an itchy throat. Anyway, enough about me...

The card above was made using all American Crafts paper and ribbon and PaperTrey Ink's Remember stamp set.

I've been really enjoying making one layer cards lately. My favorite blogger, Dawn McVey, has been making a lot of these and I think it's rubbing off. Can I just say that this sentiment reminds me of the "Golden Girls." LOL! Have a fantastic day!

{Celebrate Today w/ Poppy}

Stamps: Remember (PaperTrey Ink)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (PaperTrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Backside of Celebration Series (American Crafts)
Ink: Night of Navy (SU)

Accessories: Celebration Ribbon (American Crafts), 1 3/8" Square Punch, Foam Dots

{Thank You Friend}
Stamps: Remember (PaperTrey Ink), Swirls (Autumn Leaves)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (PaperTrey Ink)
Ink: Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories: Light Blue Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP