SC195 Ab Fab!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Okay, I didn't start out intending to post three cards today, but I like to post challenge cards the day of the challenge. Today was a sketch challenge. I went a little distress-happy. What can I say, I love to distress! I also love the look of all those patterns together. All of the papers came from a 6x6 Basic Grey Paper Stack (Sultry). And here is a close-up since you can't really make out the "Absolutely Fabulous" sentiment.
Don't forget there's another post from today below this one! Take care!

{SC195 Ab Fab}

Stamps: Mixed Messages (PTI)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey 6x6 paper stack (Sultry series)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Gingham Jumbo Brad (Making Memories), Flower (Prima)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP